Company: City Trees
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Fulfillment TechnicianOur company produces top selling cannabis
products within the state of Nevada. We specialize in the
production of high-quality cannabis extracts and the production of
cannabis vape pens, tinctures and cartridges. We have been in
business since 2017 and have positioned ourselves as leaders in
this emerging market.We are seeking a dynamic individual to join
our team as a Fulfillment Technician. This individual can provide
exceptional work ethic and attention to details with the goal to
consistently produce and provide the best cannabis products in the
Nevada cannabis industry.Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively package and label all finished goods for
distribution to licensed Nevada dispensaries.
- Ensure all products are packaged & labeled properly according
to the Packaging SOP & Nevada State Statutes and our Management
- Ensure all products are quality checked and the
correct/matching packaging, labels, stickers, seals, etc. are used.
- Apply appropriate labels with all information filled out
correctly according to 3rd Party Lab Results.
- Organize, label & properly store finished goods in the vault.
- Batch completed finished goods in coordination with Laboratory
- Work well independently and/or within a team. Take direction
well and asks questions when needing clarification on tasks and
- Light cleaning duties such as wiping surfaces, taking out the
trash, cleaning breakroom, cleaning the bathroom etc.
- Perform all tasks that are assigned by supervisor or
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.Requirements and Key Competencies:
- Cannabis experience preferred.
- 2 years' experience in a retail or production role
- Current & in good standing Nevada CCB Cannabis Production Agent
- Attention to detail and excellent teamwork skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to work in a logical, systematic manner.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Effective and timely communication of timelines, workforce
needs, supplies, and ancillary items necessary to successfully
complete assigned tasks.Additional Requirements:
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- Have reliable transportation and a driver's license.
- Must pass all required background checks and obtain all
required cannabis work cards with the State of NV CCB and City of
NLV Police Dept.
- Must be and remain compliant with any and all legal or company
regulations for working in the cannabis industry
- Must be able to lift, carry and balance up to 30 pounds (75
pounds with assistance). This job function may include walking,
standing and/or sitting for extended periods of time, as well as
stooping, bending over and/or crouching.
- Have a professional and approachable demeanor.
- Well-groomed and dress appropriately at all times in work
uniform, PPE and adhere to company dress code policy.
- Knowledge of and compliance with Federal and State Cannabis
- Knowledge of safety practices and all applicable safety
standards in the cannabis production industry.
- Basic computer literacy in working with Google G Suite email
and Microsoft Office suite.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
- Monday - FridayBenefits: Health insurance, Dental insurance,
Vision insurance, Disability insurance, Life insurance, Paid time
off, store discountsRate of Pay: $14.00/hr. Work
Authorization/Security ClearanceMust be authorized to work in the
United States.There is no visa or H1-B sponsorship. Candidates must
successfully complete a criminal record screening or FBI
Fingerprints requirements.Successful completion of a thorough
personal reference check and background check from the Nevada
Division of Public and Behavioral Health. Note that any applicant
with a violent felony or drug-related offense (Conclusion of
sentence, probation, and/or incarceration within the past 10 years)
is not eligible to become a dispensary agent.Please note this job
description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive
listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required
of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and
activities may change at any time with or without notice.Serenity
Wellness Products LLC is an equal opportunity employer and complies
with all EEOC guidelines.Job Type: Full-timePay: From $14.00 per
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shiftShift availability:
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)Work Location: One location
Keywords: City Trees, North Las Vegas , Fulfillment Technician, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!