Draft Service Technician
Company: Breakthru Beverage Group
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 23, 2023
OverviewThe primary purpose of this position is to ensure to
support on-premise customers through service calls and equipment
installation. May also assist with special event set-up and
- Provide responsive service and communicate effectively with
- Service equipment within state guidelines. Troubleshoot
non-working or poor pouring draught lines.
- Complete draught line service and installs.
- Perform product delivery when needed on installs, for special
events, and/or when needed for accounts based on needs.
- Manage and maintain sales tools (samples, POS, etc.).
- Train others on basic draught maintenance.
- Effectively prioritize and manage multiple service requests
- Communicate priorities, needs, and the completion of daily
service activities with management.
- Maintain logs, trackers, and records as required.
- Manage and maintain vehicle, tools, and service equipment.
- Maintain draught knob inventory and special event
- Other duties, as assigned by the jobholders supervisor, may
also be required. -Qualifications
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in working with a draught beer
- Basic PC skills using MS Office and other various computer
programs including presentation software
- Must be a results-oriented professional with verbal/written
communication skills using diplomacy and discretion as well as
customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and/or within a team,
pay attention to detail and meet deadlines
- Analytic and Reporting skills
- Utilize sound judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in fast-paced, high-volume, team
- Bachelors degree in related field
- Mechanical and technical aptitudePhysical
Requirements:Frequently sit, stand, bend, squat, and reach.
- Frequently climb into and out of truck.
- Regularly lift 45-65 lbs.
- Occasionally lift, up to 160 lbs.
- Must talk, hear, use hands and fingers to operate a vehicle and
- Accountable for meeting own targets, work is reviewed
- Problems encountered will be defined, repetitive, and routine
with a solution readily available.This job description is only a
summary of the typical functions of this position, not an
exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job
responsibilities, tasks and duties. Responsibilities, tasks, and
duties of individual jobholders may vary from the above
description.EEO StatementBreakthru Beverage Group is an equal
opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic
information and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is
the Law poster is available Here, if you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process, please call (708) 298-3536 and let us know the
nature of your request and your contact
Keywords: Breakthru Beverage Group, North Las Vegas , Draft Service Technician, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!