Maintenance Tech - A
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Description Now Hiring!Maintenance Tech - ALas Vegas Transdev
Services, Inc. is currently hiring a Maintencance Tech - A at its
North Las Vegas facility. Come join the largest private sector
operator of public transportation in North America one that cares
about its employees, passengers, and their communities. What we
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent benefits!
- 401K Plan plus employer contribution!
- Paid time off!
- Holiday pay!
- Paid vacation time!
- Career advancement opportunities!
- Being appreciated as a valuable member of a great team!View
Transdevs Purpose and see how we make a difference follow this
- Performs transit vehicle maintenance that are compliant with
- Inspects, diagnoses, services and/or repairs all assigned
transit vehicles and related mechanical equipment
- Ensures accurate upgrades and/or modifications on coach
systems, road calls, and on-the-road repairs as needed
- Coaches and monitors team members on the work team
- Other duties as requiredQualifications
- Must be at least 21 years old with a high school diploma, GED
- Maintenance experience with all types of heavy-duty transit.
equipment. For Mechanic A level: 5+ years experience.
- Appropriate Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification
- Excellent communication skills with ability to read, interpret
safety documents, blue-prints, schematics and other mechanical
- Ability to pass a DOT physical examination and drug test.
- Must have a valid drivers license with a clean driving
record.The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this
classification. They are not intended to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required of personnel so classified. The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions upon request.
Transdev is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and
welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and
impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data,
gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally
protected status, or any other classification protected by federal,
state, or local law. Drug-free workplace If based in the United
States, applicants must be eligible to work in U.S. without
restrictions for any employer at any time; be able to pass a drug
screen and background check. California applicants: Please for CA
Keywords: Transdev, North Las Vegas , Maintenance Tech - A, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!