Maintenance Technician II
Company: TJX Companies
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: June 9, 2019
Success is always in style at the TJX Companies! Ideal candidates
will join us from all walks of life whether you are a new college
graduate or transitioning from the military. You may have a more
traditional background in distribution or manufacturing or your
leadership skills may have been gained working in the restaurant,
airline, hotel, retail or auto industries. Utilize your leadership
and operational talents to be a part of a collaborative team
working towards executing, delivering and achieving business goals
After an in-depth and personalized training period, you will be
involved and accountable for the following:
- Performs preventative and corrective maintenance action on
power equipment, building conveyor, systems, and material handling
- May perform hot-work and/or minor fabrication.
- Must be proficient in operating cutting torches and various
types of welding equipment.
Essential Job Requirements:
- Good communication skills both written and verbal; basic math
skills are a must.
- Ability to grasp, bend, lift, or otherwise move items weighing
up to 75 pounds.
- Proficient in use of ICW, CMMS, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft
- Ability to work at heights or unusual work positions.
- Must be able to operate all shop equipment and hand tools.
- Must be able to read and understand drawings (i.e.,
architectural drawings, mechanical schematics, electrical diagrams,
plumbing blueprints, etc.).
- Experience in industrial or commercial maintenance field with
demonstrated preventative and corrective maintenance experience in
material handling systems.
- Proven proficiency in two or more of the following
areas;--electrical/electronics, welding/fabrication, plumbing,
electro hydraulics, mechanical and electrical drive systems, PLC
- Familiarity with OSHA/NFPA/NEC standards to include the use and
understanding of Safety Data Sheets (SDS).
- Must maintain safe work practices and housekeeping
- Understands Sortation equipment and conveyor ( Shoe Sorter,
Tilt Tray Sorter, Intelli-Q/Accuglide conveyor)
- Two (2) plus years working in an industrial or similar
At TJX, we are proud that, for 40 years, we have been providing
amazing value to our customers, but the merchandise we sell is just
part of our story. We believe our Associates bring our business to
life, and we aim to support you by making TJX a terrific place to
work. We are committed to leveraging our differences, and believe
that the diverse skills, experiences and background that you bring
into the organization will help us continue to succeed.
Discover Different. Apply today!
In addition to our open door policy and supportive work
environment, we also strive to provide a competitive salary and
benefits package. TJX considers all applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, national origin, age, disability, gender identity and
expression, marital or military status, or based on any
individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable
federal, state, or local law. TJX also provides reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in
accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable
state and local law.
Keywords: TJX Companies, North Las Vegas , Maintenance Technician II, Professions , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!