Small Accounts Sales Specialist
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: February 6, 2020
Airgas, an Air Liquide company is Now Hiring
Small Accounts Sales Specialist in N. Las Vegas, NVAirgas, an Air
Liquide company, is one of the nation's leading single-source
suppliers of gases, welding and safety products. We recognize that
it's the quality of our people that makes our success possible.
Airgas operates in a culture focused on safety, innovation and
customer service. POSITION SUMMARY:
The Small Accounts Sales Specialist is responsible for the
management and profitable growth of Airgas business within an
assigned sales territory. The candidate will be required to meet
and exceed both corporate and regional objectives for sales growth,
profitability growth, and A/R management within the assigned
territory. The candidate will need to have the ability to sell all
Airgas products to his/her customer base.
Travel Area: Greater Las Vegas Metropolitan Area
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and execute regional company specific sales and
marketing plans for small account business within an assigned
- Actively pursue and acquire new and competitive small
- Monitors effectiveness of sales and marketing efforts
- Act as a technical resource for internal and external
- Establish and maintain clear and consistent lines of
communication with internal departments relative to customer
successes, customer failures, new customer developments and other
customer specific information
- Identifies and qualifies prospective customers within assigned
area or territory.
- Researches and analyze market data in assigned territory to
develop a strategy to meet sales targets.
- High School Diploma; Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of related outside sales
- Knowledge of industrial gases, welding supply and hardware
- Proven change management skills, including building
sponsorship, communications, and stakeholder management
- Requires a valid driver's license and personal vehicle with
insurance coverage as required by the company.
- Ability to multi-task in a high volume setting.
- Strong analytical and communication skills, both verbal and
- Team oriented with a continuous improvement outlook.
- Must be able to use a computer and have a working understanding
of Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications. SAP experience
- Must have a high level of energy, be as self-starter, and have
a strong customer service and relationship orientation.
- Must excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business
periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or
- Ability to write routine business reports and business
correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and
respond to questions from associates and management.
Airgas offers a full benefits package
do our Team Members have to say?"Great place to work with great
growth potential" - Director, Atlanta"Opportunity to advance and a
great safety program" - Driver, Cheshire"Fun people to work with
and flexible management" - Sales Specialist
Airgas will consider for employment qualified Applicants with
Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of
EOE AA M/F/Vet/DisabilityQualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to their race, color,
religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or
Keywords: Airgas, North Las Vegas , Small Accounts Sales Specialist, Sales , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!