Branch Insurance Sales Agent
Company: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: May 16, 2022
We call our club's vision, mission, values, and supporting
pillars "Our House" because they are the foundation for all that we
do. We're working to transform AAA for the next century with a
mission to create Members for life by unleashing the innovative
spirit of our Team Members.At AAA, our Team Members strive to
deliver amazing service and help our Members outsmart life's
roadblocks. We believe everything you do outside of work adds to
who you are at work. We're working to transform AAA for the next
century with a mission to create Members for life by unleashing the
innovative spirit of our Team Members.Why work for us?
- Compensation - Generous base plus commission pay structure with
the ability to earn commission on every policy
- Licensing Assistance - AAA will reimburse a portion of the
costs of licensure
- No Overhead Costs - W-2 structure with dedication space in a
AAA NCNU branch.
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, wellness program and
- 401k Matching - $1 for $1 company match up to 6% of pay.
- Paid Time Off - Team Members accrue paid time off monthly with
an additional 24 hours per year earmarked for volunteer
- Collaborative Environment - AAA will value your contribution to
providing exceptional service to our members.Summary:Sales Agents
serve our Members by selling Property & Casualty and Roadside
Assistance insurance that meets the Member's needs.Essential
- Uses sales techniques and product knowledge to identify
customer-specific needs to generate new sales, retain existing
insured's and grow our overall insurance book of business.
Effectively overcomes objections to close the sale and/or retain
- Works to meet or exceed targets as defined in the sales
incentive plan and as assigned by the Insurance Associate's
- Conducts an insurance review for clients to identify a range of
suitable products. Uses provided tools and applicable underwriting
guidelines to assess risk, recommend appropriate products and
related coverage, quote, bind and issue policies.
- Consistently provides all Members with a sales and service
experience that enhances the member's affinity to the AAA brand and
results in greater member satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively solicits and markets to business and/or community
events, performs outbound calling, works marketing lists, and
cross-sells/up-sells new and existing customers.
- Responds to customer inquiries and requests relating to
insurance products and membership.
- Researches and resolves customer service issues. Often assists
the insured in initiating the first notice of loss on claims.
Education & Experience/Licenses & Certifications
- High School Diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree in a
relevant field preferred.
- 2 to 4 years of sales experience preferred.
- Currently possesses, or has the ability to acquire unrestricted
state issued license(s) required to place property and casualty
insurance within twenty-one (21) calendar days of start date.
Depending on start date, active property and casualty license(s)
may be required.
- Bilingual Spanish preferred.Work Environment/Physical
RequirementsWorks in an office environment sitting at a desk, table
or computer workstation for extended periods of time. May travel by
car, plane or other form of transportation to attend business
meetings or conferences. Approximately 50-80 percent of the time
spent on the job involves the use of a personal computer.#IA
Keywords: AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah, North Las Vegas , Branch Insurance Sales Agent, Sales , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!