AMS Sales Coordinator
Company: Nikkiso Cryo Inc.
Location: North Las Vegas
Posted on: January 15, 2019
Description:Nikkiso Cryo, Inc., is one of the worlds foremost suppliers of submerged motor liquefied gas pumps. We offer unmatched reliability, quality and safety. As part of the Nikkiso Company global organization, our original technologies provide our customers with the confidence in knowing they are receiving the latest technology and the highest standards of engineering available. We are located in North Las Vegas, Nevada and we offer a full range of submerged pumps for LNG, LPG, LEG, LN2, liquid propylene and many other liquefied gases. With design, production and test facilities in both the United States and Japan, sales offices in Las Vegas, Houston, London and Tokyo, Nikkiso Cryo offers prompt, total support to all of our customers worldwide. For more information please visit . Position Summary:Working within the AMS Sales team and reporting to the Manager, AMS Sales, the Sales Coordinator works closely within the team to assess the progress of the department and develop sales strategy accordingly. The Sales Coordinator contributes to achieving organizational sales targets by serving as a key force behind lead generation. .Requirements:Essential Functions:
- Provide pricing, lead times, product availability, and specifications to customers.
- Email customers completed quotation in 1-5 days after receiving it.
- Regularly review and update quotations status based on product availability and sub vendor productivity, while keeping project management informed of any changes or discrepancies.
- Assess critical issues and communicate with customers frequently on quotation process and status.
- Generate quotes for customers including pricing and availability.
- Request quotations from sub vendors for best internal cost and to maximize lead times.
- Verify customer requests are in line with original job specifications, or work with customer and NCI engineers to define new specifications as required.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by maintaining a level of customer communication that acknowledges specific demands and consistently provides superior customer service.
- Immediate handover of Purchase Orders directly to AMS Manager for processing and distribution.
- Communicate customer needs to Project Management Team during transfer of new Purchase Orders.
- Expedite all critical and time sensitive matters relating to direct spare part orders or parts needed urgently at customer site for service.
- Keep accurate tracking of quotations/proposals for all customers using internal quotation tracking tool.
- This list is not comprehensive, and tasks not mentioned here may be required.Required Skills:
- Ability to manage global quotation request customer base, including the capability to perform effectively in high stress situations when required.
- Ability to liaise with multiple NCI departments to answer technical questions for customers.
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and blueprints.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment, sales, proposals and project management strongly preferred
- Experience with Encompix, ERP, MRP, or CRM software applications is required
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including use of Microsoft Office and Windows are required.
- Willing to work as required to meet customer needs, including, nights, weekends, and holidays when necessary.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills. Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- In order to perform the duties of this job, the employee may be required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop or kneel, talk and hear, and use fingers and hands to feel objects, tools or controls
- Lifting up to 50 pounds may be required
- Overtime may be necessary as the workload dictates. This may include week days, weekends, nights and/or holidays
- Job will generally be performed in an office environment, but may require travel to a Client's office, production facility or industrial/construction job site. Conditions will vary at each location, but the conditions listed above will generally apply
- Candidates may be required to show a driving abstract with a clean driving history for travel between the NCI facility locations and client offices as required. A valid drivers license and personal transportation is a requirement for this role.
- Environmental Safety Requirements:
- New Employee Safety Training is required by all newly hired employees, including Safety Awareness
- All safety related training is provided and tracked by the EHS Director
- Job specific training modules deemed necessary by employees Manager or Director will be required of all employees on an ongoing basisEmployees are required to wear Nikkiso provided PPE as/when needed. PPEs include, safety shoes, safety glasses, face shields, FR clothing, cryogenic gloves, cryogenic apron, cut resistant gloves, safety gloves, hearing protection, hard hats & dust masks. Failure to comply with Nikkiso Cryo safety requirements will result in disciplinary actions, up to and including termination. In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the employer will provide reasonable accommodations to meet the work environmental and physical demands listed above. Required Experience and Education:
- Bachelors degree in business or a related field
- 3-5 years related professional experience
- Equivalent combination of education, training and experience may be accepted PI106791234
Keywords: Nikkiso Cryo Inc., North Las Vegas , AMS Sales Coordinator, Sales , North Las Vegas, Nevada
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!